Sunday, August 30, 2015

Duels, Honor, and Moderates

I'm in the process of reading Vox Day's new book SJWs Always Lie, and will post a review of it later this week. I'm pleased to disclose that I was able to make a small contribution to this book--a short dialogue between an SJW, an anti-SJW, and a moderate. If you have not read the book yet, this is the modified version Vox published:



Moderate: Okay, gentlemen, or rather, gentle cisgendered humans, you will take five paces, then turn and shoot. SJW has won the coin toss and he will shoot first. Understood?

SJW: Xir.
Moderate: What?
SJW: Xir is my pronoun of choice. Also, I identify as Otherkin. Specifically, a llama.
Moderate: Right. I do apologize, I certainly didn't mean to offend you. Xir will shoot first.
Anti-SJW: Wait, how did he win the coin toss? He called heads AND tails!
Moderate: Xir!
SJW: smirks
Anti-SJW: Fine, whatever. It's not like he could hit the broad side of a football stadium.
Moderate: Xir!
Anti-SJW: Seriously?
Moderate: It's only polite. Very well. Are you both ready?
Anti-SJW: Sure.
SJW: Time to meet social justice, hatelord!
Moderate: One...
SJW: immediately turns and aims pistol at Anti-SJW's back.
Moderate: looks at SJW disapprovingly. Two...
SJW: CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE! Fires and completely misses.
Anti-SJW: What the hell? turns around. You bastard!
SJW: How dare you turn around! That's against the rules! Hey, he's turning around!
Moderate: Anti! You must take three more paces before you may turn around and return fire!
Anti-SJW: incredulous. He shot at me after two!
SJW: Xir!
Moderate: Do not lower yourself to xir's level! Winning the wrong way is worse than losing!
Anti-SJW: Are you out of your freaking mind? aims at SJW
SJW: cowers in fear and wets himself. Sorry, xirself.
Moderate: How dare you! draws pistol and aims it at Anti-SJW. If you do not turn around this very instant, I shall shoot you myself, you dishonorable cur!
Vox Day was instrumental in changing my views on how to handle SJWs and those like them; hopefully this small contribution can help others better understand the futility of compromising truth with lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment